1. The machinery is completely dismantled and all individual parts are cleaned.
2. Machine base and all guides are regrinded.
3. All carriages and the tailstock are overhauled.
4. Bearings and drive belts are refurbished, damaged gears inside the tailstock are refitted.
5. Tailstock and lathe saddle are reinstalled.
6. The wiper of the guide way is renewed.
7. Main motor is cleanded and remounted, the safety switch is renewed.
8. The drive train, wheelhouses and the case are overhauled.
9. The final inspection is done by norm DIN 8605.
10. The machine is completely revarnished with a colour of your choice.